Make a royal entrance in a carriage from West Yarmouth-based Paradise Stables. Photo courtesy of ParadiseCarriages.net.
For some brides-to-be, the ideal wedding has been the one that they watched over and over again in their favorite princess movie. If you are among those brides, don't hold back, go for the gusto!
Here are some ways to bring the childhood magic of your favorite princess wedding to life!
- Cinderella carriage. No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, Paradise Stables of West Yarmouth has actual Cinderella carriages! This is the perfect way to make an entrance or exit from your reception.
- The dress. Nothing says "princess" like a big flowing gown. Lace is also a great way to bring your princess wedding into reality. Another thing that can help you feel and look like a princess is your accessories. Instead of a traditional veil, considering wearing a tiara.
- Plenty of flowers. No princess wedding would be complete without lots of flowers. Speak with a florist about which arrangements will fit your budget.
- The catering. Speak with your caterer about making your reception formal (using fine china, crystal, etc). Go all out and make sure to keep the day formal.
- The cake. No princess wedding would be complete without a large multi-tiered cake. Speak with your baker about crafting the perfect cake for your special day.